The B2 Splint. The all-in-one bunion and hammertoe treatment package.
Many customers ask what exactly is the B2 Splint and what does it do? The B2 Splint is the complete bunion treatment package; protective, supportive, comfortable, and not to mention, discreet. Made from latex free thermoplastic rubber that includes and anti-fungal and antimicrobial agent for hygiene a cleanliness. Truly one-of-a-kind in the world of bunion treatments. The newest in bunion treatments and best of all – it doesn’t involve surgery! Read actual customer and doctor testimonials below and purchase one today!
Wear it 24/7
The B2 Splint will gently guide your big toe back to a more natural position.
The B2 Splint is revolutionary in its comfort level allowing the user to not only protect the bunion from external elements, but to do so comfortably.
For active people on your feet all day long, don’t worry. You can wear the B2 Splint all day and it will keep up with your active lifestyle. Read our testimonials below from happy customers.
Is there a history of bunions in your family? If so, then the B2 Splint is not only a bunion treatment, but it can be used to slow down the onset of those genetically predisposed to developing them.
Do you have problems with bunions and hammertoes?
We have a revolutionary treatment option for you, the B2 Splint.
This newly patented device offers bunion treatment plus hammertoe treatment. It can be used 24/7 as it is washable and made with FDA compliant materials.
In trials by podiatric physicians throughout the US, doctors have their patients using it for bunions (pre and post-op) as it doesn’t slide off like previous spacers, 2nd digit deformities and the combination of a bunion with overlapping second hammertoe; hence the name B2.
- I have seen a lot of products come across my desk having been a physical therapist for 23 years who specializes in feet and this product is worthy of my endorsement. Not only do I treat patients with foot problems but I have had foot problems personally for years. I tried this product on myself and I loved it. What struck me first was how comfortable this product is. Feels good on and works in all my shoes. My acid test however is running. The long mileage runs is where I tend to suffer and this product passed my long mileage test with flying colors. This product is legit and I give it my highest recommendation. My hat is off to your development team, great work.John R. Horsley, PT President/CEO of Restor Physical Therapy, Inc.
- The B-2 splint has changed my life! Everyday activities are no longer painful and I have been able to function at a much higher level. Being able to run again for exercise has been an added bonus, and before, without the B-2 splint it was almost impossible. The best part is that I am able to delay or possibly eliminate the need for bunion surgery. Truly a great product!Beverly W.-Technology writer
- I'm a traveling teacher and the B2 Splint has helped me resume my daily life and routine normally. "Ultra comfortable". Dr Oz should know about this.Judith Graves, PhD
- I average now about 10 bunion surgeries a month and the b2splint has been well received by numerous patients. It has been extremely helpful with post op Bunions and post hammertoe second surgery. It separates the hallux and second toe when necessary without pushing up the second toe. I recommend it without reservation.Eric R. Hubbard, DPM, MS.ed, ABPS. ACFOAM, FACFAS. Long Beach, California.
- As president of a 6 doctor multi-office group, my associates and I have successfully used these B2 splints on not only those patients wishing conservative treatment for their bunions and hammertoes but also to augment the healing on our surgical patients post-operatively as well.Jeffrey R. DeSantis, D.P.M., F.A.S.P.S., F.A.C.F.A.S.
- I have been in private practice for 23 years and have used many Over The Counter Products. I have seen improvements over the years and have always been surprised that nothing was ever made that was really functional, comfortable and patient friendly for my overlapping 2nd toes and my post op bunions. I have been using the B2 for a few months now and my patients LOVE IT!!!! I wish I had come up with the idea.Ira Kraus DPM, FASPS. Managing Partner, Advanced Foot Care Centers